This website is operated by MIKAYLA PTE LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to MIKAYLA. MIKAYLA offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
SECTION 1 – PRODUCTS
- Due to limitation in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings, the colours shown in the photograph may not correspond 100% to those in the items themselves and may not be considered a defect.
- Due to mass manufacturing, a difference in measurements of 0.5” or less may not be considered a defect.
- A stain not bigger than a 10 cent coin may not be considered a defect.
- Alignment issues not more than 0.5” may not be considered as a defect.
- Placement of prints may differ per piece for printed apparels and may not be considered a defect.
- Loose thread(s) may not be considered a defect and is/are recommended to be trimmed away.
- Minor thread pull that does not affect the overall aesthetic of the apparel may not be considered a defect.
- Slight imperfection on button/ chain/ belt or any other accessories/ embellishment are not considered as a defect.
- Slight imperfection that does not affect overall aesthetics may not be considered as a defect especially for ombre series.
- Slight imperfection for lace, eyelet and/ or embroidery details may not be considered as a defect.
- Small specks and dots on light coloured digitally printed and/or linen item are unavoidable and may not be considered as a defect.
- Slight stains or slight imperfection and/or misalignment of seams in inner lining may not be considered as a defect.
- MIKAYLA decision is final as to what constitute as a defect for such cases.
- All items sold are not related to any other brand/ logo/ group. Any similarity is purely coincidental.
SECTION 2 – ORDER
- No amendment to order can be made once it has been placed and confirmed.
- All refund regardless of reason(s) will be only in the form of store credits.
- Change of colour/ size/ design will not be allowed once order has been confirmed so that we can process all orders efficiently.
- Order cannot be cancelled or refunded once it has been confirmed.
- Any discount code not entered during check out or any purchase made right before/ after any sale event (Regardless of the number of minutes/ hours) is not eligible for a refund.
- All order are only eligible for 1 time return credit.
- All sale items will not be eligible for any exchange, return or refund.
SECTION 3 - FIRST TIMER DISCOUNT CODE
- Orders placed with the first timer discount code are eligible for one time return for store credits.
SECTION 4 – BACKORDER
Estimated date of arrival for all on-going backorders are approx. 6 to 10 weeks from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Please note that during peak period from October til' Chinese New Year, backorders generally take longer to arrive as the factories are lined up with tons of designs to manufacture. It will take around 8 to 12 weeks in general. Please only order if you are comfortable with the waiting time.
Please kindly note that the dates are estimated for all items on backorder. Stocks may arrive earlier or later. As there may be unforeseen circumstances at times, we hope to seek your kind understanding if there's any unforeseen delays.
If your order consists of both instocks and backorders, it will only be mailed out when all backorder items arrive. If you wish to mail out the instocks first, please email us at email@example.com with your order number. Additional postage charges will be advised.
SECTION 5 – REFUND AND EXCHANGE
- All refunds and exchanges through the store is governed by our Exchange/Return Policy
- Please take note that all refunds will be only in the form of store credits regardless of reason(s).
SECTION 6 – MIKAYLA REWARDS
- All loyalty points are non-transferrable and non exchangeable for cash.
- Rewards points will not be issued if used with discount code other than our membership codes unless otherwise
- Reward points cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code.
- For more information with regards to our Mikayla rewards membership program, please click here.
- MIKAYLA reserves the right to remove any customer from our rewards program at any point in time without prior notice.
SECTION 7 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at Contactus@mikayla.sg
SECTION 8 – PLAGIARISM
All photos and content on our website and social media platforms are works of MIKAYLA and using of our images for personal sale purposes is not allowed. Copyright infringement is dealt strictly and legal action will be taken against resellers who use our content.
Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs.
MIKAYLA reserves the rights to amend the terms & conditions at any point in time without prior notice. MIKAYLA decision is final.
Last updated: 7 December 2022